SARS-CoV-2 & SecurityLIMOUSINENwerk hygiene concept
As a result of the current Corona pandemic, the following rules apply when carrying passengers:
- Welcome, boarding and disembarking must be done without contact.
- Disinfection of the hands at the entrance.
- Luggage is only loaded by the chauffeur.
- Passengers from different households should not sit next to each other.
- When travelling with passengers from different households, respiratory masks are mandatory.
- Only symptom-free guests may be transported. (no fever, no cold, no cough)
- The cough and sneezing label must be adhered to.
- In order to be able to trace possible infection chains, the customer has a list of participants with the contact details for the competent authorities.
- If a passenger’s illness is reported within 10 days of the journey, the company must be notified.
LIMOUSINENwerk, as its carrier, provides:
- Thorough disinfection of the vehicles before each, single ride.
- Mouth-nose protective masks are provided.
- Disinfectant for guests and vehicles to a sufficient extent.
- The driver’s health is regularly checked.
- The driver is familiar with the rules of conduct to protect against virus spreading. (www.rki.de + www.infektionsschutz.de)